top of page

Packages bookable from Monday to Thursday


Your holiday at no cost thanks to the promotion of Hotel Angioino

Holiday Bonus 2021: The extension arrives with the Refreshment Decree

Haven't you been able to spend the Holiday Bonus yet or haven't you requested it yet? Good news! The possibility of using it has been extended until 30 June 2021, however it must be requested by 31 December 2020.

The Holiday Bonus which was already part of the measures and initiatives in support of tourism issued by the "Relaunch Decree" has been extended by six months compared to its original deadline. There is no news both as regards the expected amounts and as regards the methods of use.

A contribution of up to 500 euros to be used for stays in hotels, campsites, tourist villages, farmhouses, b&bs in all the Italian structures that have joined the government initiative.  

Leave with the Bonus: your holiday at no cost thanks to the promotion of Hotel Angioino

Traveling at no cost has always been everyone's dream. From today the dream becomes reality thanks to the promotion of Hotel Angioino linked to the disbursement of the Holiday Bonus which allows you to organize a trip literally at no cost.

There is no trick and there is no deception because thanks to Hotel Angioino it is possible to go on holiday for free! 80% of the bonus will in fact be applied in the form of an immediate discount directly by the tour operator, while the remaining 20% will be returned by the government through a deduction in the 2021 tax return.

Let's take a practical example:

Holiday Bonus: €500 | Discount: €400 | Refunded amount: €100 | How much did you pay for your stay?: €0

Booking on Hotel Angioino has never been so convenient. 

Who can request the Holiday Bonus

As with the version introduced in the Relaunch Decree, the extension of the use of the Holiday Bonus for 2021 does not change the access prerequisites and the methods for disbursing the Bonus.

It is always a bonus of up to 500 euros in favor of all households with an Isee of less than 40 thousand euros. Only a member of the family can request it and use it to stay by 30 June 2021 provided that the application for disbursement of the bonus is requested no later than 31 December 2020.

The amount varies according to the number of family members and is divided as follows:

  • 500 euros for families made up of 3 or more individuals;

  • 300 euros for families of two;

  • 150 euros for single nuclear families;

How to get it

To obtain the bonus you must be in possession of the ISEE and a Spid digital identity (Public Digital Identity System) or an Electronic Identity Card.

The first step is to install theApp Me on your smartphone or tablet and log in with your Spid or through the Pin received when the Electronic Identity Card was issued. This leads to the Reserved Area from where it is possible to access the Payments section of the App and by clicking on the Add button corresponding to the Bonus and Discounts function, the adult user can request the Holiday Bonus.

After requesting the Bonus, the app verifies through the Inps systems that the ISEE of the family unit falls within the established threshold, thus disbursing the maximum amount of the benefit due to its family unit. If the data is correct, just click on Activate the Bonus to view your Holiday Bonus.

Terms and conditions

- The Bonus will be disbursed exclusively in digital form.

- The remainder of the bonus can only be used from Monday to Thursday.

- It is not possible to cancel the reservation after its confirmation on our communication channels.

bottom of page